Skip to the content
- I have managed several teams and I enjoy motivating, developing and getting the most out of people.
- My leadership style is inclusive and I like to achieve decisions collaboratively. However, I am not afraid to take responsibility for actions and act swiftly when the need arises.
- I am very experienced in website design and creation as well as design for print.
- I have an extensive knowledge of design software including Dreamweaver and Photoshop together with web technologies such as WordPress and SharePoint (see qualifications and training for more detail).
- I am committed to usability and accessibility.
- I have worked in cross-business teams, directly with Chief Executives and under my own initiative.
- I am confident with presentations and meetings and I always strive for clear communication whether written or face-to-face.
- I have won a Plain English Campaign award for a ‘best practice’ guide I created.
Drive and determination
- I enjoy challenging roles and I work hard to deliver high quality results. I am a quick learner and I have worked successfully in several trouble-shooting roles.